RECRUITMENT FOR RECEPTIONIST IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
The United Kingdom consists of the historical counties of England, Scotland, Wales, along with Northern Ireland. It is often known as the homeland of both the old constitutional parliamentary democracy, as well as the Industrial Revolution and its subsequent development. The United Kingdom has been called a melting pot of national, regional, and ethnic cultures since the 17th century. The United Kingdom has a population of over sixty-six million people. This makes the United Kingdom one of the largest states in the world, and one of the most populous. The United Kingdom economy is the third-largest economy in the world and is ranked as the fourth-largest economic entity on the G7. The United Kingdom’s GDP growth is about six percent annually.
Reputable and growing companies in the United Kingdom are currently on the lookout for an experienced, and suitably qualified individual to serve as a Receptionist.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effectively interact with client and visitor in the organization
- Facilitate a clean, organized, and orderly workplace
- Be the smiling first point of contact that would friendly and cheerfully welcoming clients
- Perform other responsibilities that may be assigned
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Sound communication skills
- Able to multi-task effectively
- Capable of thriving under pressure
- Good planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organization skills