RECRUITMENT FOR MARKETING MANAGER IN CANADA
The economy of Canada is showing no sign of slowing down and is expected to grow at an average of 2.7 percent annually for the next two years. That is a tremendous growth rate and this means that the potential to make good money in Canada is huge. The main reasons that people are interested in making money in Canada are because of its quality education system, health care system, culture, and climate.
There are many countries that have a higher unemployment rate than Canada. But what makes the situation in Canada even more attractive to people is the fact that there are plenty of job opportunities in this country that provide a good amount of money.
Reputable and growing companies in Canada are currently on the lookout for an experienced, and suitably qualified individual to serve as a Marketing Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with other members of the team in the promotion of the brand’s product
- Take charge of all the marketing and promotional activities of the brand
- Responsible for the growth and development of the brand
- Perform other responsibilities that may be assigned
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor Degree
- Excellent marketing and selling skills
- Able to multi-task effectively
- Pay strong attention to details
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good customer service skills