RECRUITMENT FOR FLIGHT DISPATCHER IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The United States of America is also known as the US or USA is a single country most commonly found in central North America between Canada and Mexico, consisting of fifty states, a few federal districts, and many other possessions. The entire US population is the third-largest in the world. Most of the population lives in the cities of Chicago, Los Angeles, Houston, Atlanta, New York, Washington. In addition to its huge population, the US has a diverse economy that spans all industries including agriculture, manufacturing, tourism, education, finance, telecommunications, food and agriculture, entertainment, transportation, banking, medicine, energy, software, retail, real estate, media, computers, entertainment, transportation, and information technology.
Reputable and growing airline companies in the United States of America are currently on the lookout for an experienced, and suitably qualified individual to serve as Flight Dispatcher.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Efficiently and timely planning of flights as required
- Accurately obtain required information for the flight
- Ensure that all flights comply with the safety and company’s regulation
- Perform other responsibilities that may be assigned
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- A High School diploma is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience is required