RECRUITMENT FOR CONSTRUCTION WORKER IN CANADA
The economy of Canada is showing no sign of slowing down and is expected to grow at an average of 2.7 percent annually for the next two years. That is a tremendous growth rate and this means that the potential to make good money in Canada is huge. The main reasons that people are interested in making money in Canada are because of its quality education system, health care system, culture, and climate.
There are many countries that have a higher unemployment rate than Canada. But what makes the situation in Canada even more attractive to people is the fact that there are plenty of job opportunities in this country that provide a good amount of money.
Reputable and growing companies in Canada are currently on the lookout for an experienced, and suitably qualified individual to serve as a Construction Worker
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effectively and accurately mixing of construction materials
- Conveying of the required materials for construction to the worksite
- Remove any material or object that may be hazardous at the worksite
- Perform other responsibilities that may be assigned
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Educational qualification is not required
- Strong and energetic
- Able to multi-task effectively
- Pay strong attention to details
- Good customer service skills